Bergman Auto Craft brings you one of the best Mopar upgrades of recent years. Finally, a true 14:1 Late B Body Steering Box Kit that features much better feel than OE boxes. This is B Body Steering Box kit featured in Mopar Action and Street Legal TV. Imagine, precise on center steering without the the typical wandering associated with Mopar original steering boxes. This Late B Body Steering Box Kit is a direct bolt in for vehicles with power steering. Our custom coupler retains the safety plunge feature of the original. This kit was specifically designed for 73 and some 74 B body vehicles with isolated steering columns. This kit contains our direct fit coupling, large sector steering box, specific pressure and return fittings and pressure hose for Saginaw pumps.
NOTE *Due to the higher operating pressures of the updated style steering box, a cooler is recommended*
- Bolt on for 73 and some 74 B bodies with rubber isolated steering shaft.
- Direct fit coupler design replaces the cast iron mopar adapter that sits between the rubber disc and the steering box
- Uses original hardware for easiest installation.
- Large sector box bolts directly to existing k frame and pitman arm
- Mopar pressure hose for OE look and excellent fitment